Mountain West Financial is proud to introduce an exclusive home loan for Teachers,
Police Officers & Firefighters in California
The CalPATH - California Public Employee & Teacher Home Loan Program is currently celebrating is 3rd anniversary providing home loan solutions for Teachers, Police Officers, Firefighters and other Public Employees in California. Best of all, you do not need to be a first time homebuyer to take advantage of this incredible home loan program for public employees who serve our local communities!
CalPATH Program Benefits:
• Reduced Lender Fees & Discounted Pricing for Qualifying California
• Lender paid Mortgage Insurance (No PMI) options available with as little as a 3% down
• Available for High Balance FHA & Conventional loans up to $636,150 loan amount
• Free One Time Float Down if Rates Improve during the loan
• Keys in 30 Days Homebuyer Commitment
CalPATH is available for a new home purchase (or) refinance for CalSTRS and
CALPERS Retirement fund members. You can even refinance an existing CalSTRS
(or) CalPERS loan.
Please take a moment to visit our CalPATH Resource Center and view our educational video series to learn more about the program benefits that have helped CalPATH become our #1 home loan program for public employees serving the state of California.
If you have any questions about the CalPATH home loan program, please contact us
directly at 800-310-7577, register for our
CalPATH Newsletter and receive complete program guidelines and updates as
they are released, or apply online
to begin the loan process.
We look forward to working with you!
Joseph M. Moore
NMLS ID# 333648