Since 2013, Mountain West Financial and the CalPATH - California Public Employee & Teacher Home Loan Program have been providing home loan solutions for Teachers, Police Officers, Firefighters and other Public Employees in California.
If you are looking to buy (or) refinance a home in 2021, You need to Take a Peak at CalPATH!
- Home Purchase, Cash Out or Rate & Term Refinance
- Reduced Lender Fees & Discounted Pricing for Qualifying California Public Employees
- Lender paid Mortgage Insurance (No PMI) options available with as little as a 3% down payment
- Available for conforming and high balance FHA & Conventional loans up to a $822,375 loan amount
- Free One Time Float Down if Rates Improve during the loan process
- Keys in 21 Days Homebuyer Commitment
Who Qualifies for CalPATH?
- California State Teachers Retirement System (CalSTRS)
- California Public Employees Retirement System (CalPERS)
- Legislators Retirement System (LRS)
- Judges Retirement System (JRS)
- Or an Employee of a California Public Agency
**CalPATH eligible loans only with a minimum loan balance of $400,000 and a qualifying credit score above 700.