Since 2013, Mountain West Financial and the CalPATH - California Public Employee & Teacher Home Loan Program have been providing home loan solutions for Teachers, Police Officers, Firefighters and other Public Employees in California.
CalPATH Home Loan Benefit Summary
- Home Purchase, Cash Out or Rate & Term Refinance
- Reduced Lender Fees & Discounted Pricing for Qualifying CalSTRS, CalPERS, LRS, JRS members or an employee of a California public agency
- Lender paid Mortgage Insurance (No PMI) options available with as little as a 3% down payment
- Available for conforming and high balance FHA & Conventional loans up to a $765,600 loan amount
- Free One Time Float Down if Rates Improve during the loan process
- Keys in 21 Days Homebuyer Commitment
CalPATH Refinance Benefits
- Cash Out is available to 80% of your home value
- Pay off a 2nd Mortgage (or) Line of Credit
- Proceeds may be used for home improvement, credit card consolidation, student loan payoff (or) any other purpose!
- Eliminate Mortgage Insurance (or) change the terms of an existing loan
- You can even pay off an existing CalSTRS or CalPERS home loan
If you have any questions about the CalPATH home loan program for CalSTRS & CalPERS retirement fund members, please contact our CalPATH Hotline @ 800-310-7577, 8:30 AM to 8:00 PM., or apply online to begin the loan process.